Ting Shas Crystal Healing

Dear Lev Bima Ladies, 

Don’t know if you know what sound I use when Cindy begins the Amidah and we are all facing the Torah. Congregants would not see what I use. I had purchased TingShas in Tibet along with Singing Bowls.
You can see them in my photos:  http://healingsoundsofjoy.blogspot.com

I learned from dear beloved Rabbi Hana Tiferet Siegel in 1993. She transformed my life with her exercises. I listened. And we chant her Amidah.
I’ve also studied with Tibetan Buddhist monks. 

Inspiring (mentoring) others today about crystal stone pendulum usage, i renewed my wisdom on TingShas and share with you because I use them while with you. Did you know that?

The sound that emanates from the Tibetan TingShas (hand cymbals) is powerful to assist you to relax, and will also clear any disharmony from any stones you may choose to use in meditation.

TingShas resonate with a high vibration, and will clear any negative energy in the room, and will cleanse any crystals in the vicinity, as well as activate the energy of crystals nearby.

In the late 1980’s I studied Crystal Energy Healing with Master Ho. I reflected on this at our last retreat during Shabbat service. I think Rabbi Toba’s topic was  self-doubt. At that 1980’s time I had little confidence in my healing ability, although I did witness the awesome healing happening with responsive crystals in my own hand.  (I went on to study energy healing with various ‘masters’.) Today and for the last couple decades, I serve as sound healer with crystal and with old Tibetan Singing Bowls. I step out of the way, and I’m only a vessel for G*d’s Hand. I play drums the same way; I am played. While on the bima, it privately amuses me to witness how I am being differently played at any particular moment. Baruch Hashem.  Shhh. 

I like carefully using the TingShas and I love tenderly playing my Crystal singing bowl to lift the vibration of where I am, and it resonates a powerful energy into its surroundings. Sounds of Joy - Sound Bath recipients privately share with me that the symphony of sound is good for them. That pleases me and encourages me. 

At High Holy Days with Kavanah I play my singing bowls for synagogues. You know I use my Crystal Singing Bowl and wand as a special treat during our Lev Eisha retreats. Mine resonates to the heart chakra, like the Sephirah Tiferet, in F. I purchased the (most costly) chakra bowl for that reason. HEART / LEV. Of course, I keep it protected in a purple velvet bag.  

The Crystal singing bowl is powerful and can also be used to cleanse crystals, such as my pendulum (which I’ve never shared at Lev). Sounds emitted by the singing bowl resonate throughout the room activating any stones in the area, so during retreat, feel free to bring your crystal stones. The strong vibration of the pure crystalline sound of my crystal singing bowl fills the crystals, and will drive out any negative energy.  The sound lifts the vibration of any crystals close by, and the room is also filled with good vibrations. 

Each year at this time, before the New Year, I write and share a personal percussion essay, and send it to our newsletter Editor. I don’t think they’ve ever been published. But it is important I share with you, because we LEV sisters share the Bima. 

💜 and BlesSings, Joy
Krauthammer

As we are in the season of Three Weeks, I am not drumming until after Tisha B’Av.
This week was the 2nd yahrzeit of my older sister, z”l, an energy healer. 
7.27.2019

No comments: