Psalms of My Soul - Reverberation of Song

REVERBERATION OF SONG - day 34 YESOD sh b'HOD


ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 34


PSALMS OF MY SOUL
   -  by Joy Krauthammer

My song is joy. 
In gratitude and healing, 
with my crystal and Tibetan singing bowls,
chimes and gongs
I share meditative echos of Sounds of Joy.

~

An Artist of Life, 
I praise Yah 
through the vessels of my musical 
and sound healing instruments.

Feel the reverberation
in glory and ripples of Love / Ahava / Tiferet
that heart beat, 
echoing through our cells 
and into the universe.


What is the reverberation of your song of splendor in our universe?


Sounds of Joy with Joy Krauthammer


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer, 
unless another author is cited. 
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.

~ ~ ~

No comments: